Why Work For Us?
When we started this company back in 2002, Brian, Mike and Jason had a simple goal of just doing a better job than the masses of other recruiters out there. Our plan was to focus on quality over quantity, be honest and ethical in our approach – to be the best, not the biggest. Out of that simple goal has come placing over 2,500 candidates with over 500 companies in 46 states and in 5 countries. This goal has been achieved while growing a fun and inviting workplace, one where our people can enjoy coming to work, feel completely at home all day every day and one that can ultimately be described as the polar opposite of corporate America.
Here are just some of the reasons our staff LOVES working at AllSearch!
- Team-oriented approach to the recruiting business; no one is ever left on an island.
- Legit career growth, our Directors today were newbie’s last year…and growth is only increasing.
- A culture brimming with personality AND fun.
- Owners that have huge growth-focused business goals; huge opportunity for career growth.
- Each of us has a direct impact on the national expansion of our company.
- Open communication – management isn’t “locked away”.
- Relaxed environment & very casual dress – great for afternoon foosball games!
- Endless free “way-too-strong” coffee; don’t forget the Snapple; somebody get Joel another Dr. Pepper!
- Even stronger coffee when made by our in-house barista Mike, and let’s not talk about Kylefee!
- Pizza Wednesday! Bagel Friday! Heck, all the free food you want all week!
- Amenities. Flat screen TV, foosball, plenty of Summer Shandy in the breakroom…March Madness lunch party anyone?
- Seeing someone whiz down the hallway on a scooter.
- Fun company events…bowling, happy hours, picnics, parties.
- Feeling like you’re part of something really successful!
- Named by the Baltimore Business Journal as one of the Best Small Companies to Work For in 2007 and 2008!
- Named as one of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Baltimore Area by the Baltimore Business Journal in 2004, 2005 and 2006.
- Named to the Future 50 list by Baltimore SmartCEO Magazine, an honor awarded to the fastest growing companies in the region, in two of the past three years.
- In 2007, AllSearch achieved national recognition by being named to Magazine’s Inc. 5000 List, a grouping of the fastest growing and most respected private companies in the country!
- Listed as a Top Area Professional Search Firm by the Baltimore Business Journal for the past five years.