National Professional Sales Search Firm Since 2002.
What makes AllSearch Professional Staffing your ideal partner?
- We have been solving employer sales staffing needs nationally for over 17 years. Manufacturing sales recruiting, distribution sales recruiting, hvac sales engineer recruiting and more.
- We have made over 3,000 placements, at 800 different clients, and are one of the most trusted Sales Recruiting search firms nationally.
- We have made successful placements in 46 U.S. states and 6 countries
- We have a skilled team of experienced Sales Recruiters and sourcers, trained in the most advanced sourcing techniques.
- We have a unique blend of organic recruiting, a deep internal database of talent, advanced sourcing techniques, and a unique social media strategy that allows us to find and place superior talent faster and more efficiently.
Direct Hire Recruiting Services
At AllSearch, we provide two customized direct hire solutions to meet your needs.
Engaged Search – Specialized Recruiting Effort for Minimal Investment and Maximum Result
Engaged search is an ideal solution for niche-skilled sales roles, skilled management, senior management and director-level position placement. Our engaged recruiting solution blends the mutual commitment of a retained service with the guarantee and cost structure of our contingent search service.
- As a middle ground between our traditional contingency search, this option is part contingency (where most of the payment comes at the end) and part retainer (a small upfront deposit, which allows us to lock in our full team to the search efforts).
- This option allows both parties to partner exclusively in the search efforts, committed to the end result…finding a great candidate!
- The engaged search option allows us to apply not just a single recruiter to your need, but instead a full team effort that will include researchers, recruiters and marketing professionals who will be deployed to work on your search until the need has been met.
Contingency Search – A Recruiting Partner in Finding Great Talent
Contingent recruiting is useful for finding great people across a wide range of professional roles, from entry level to management. Tap into our diverse network and pay us only upon a successful placement.
- Through our contingency option, our primary objective is to have one of our skilled Recruiters partner with you to help find great talent and build your team.
- This option allows you to tap into our deep internal database and network, through utilizing the sourcing skills of a highly trained internal AllSearch recruiter.
- You pay only upon successful placement.
- Our process begins by thoroughly understanding your company and your needs. By using our extensive and diverse network and recruiting tools, we identify and screen potential candidates that match your search criteria. From there, we present a detailed summary of the candidates, help arrange interviews and work closely with you through the negotiation and hiring process.