Job Post Optimization – Low Flat Fee / Expert Digital Marketing of Your Job Opening
AllSearch offers a unique, flat-fee Job Posting Optimization advertising package that enables businesses to promote and market their positions to targeted candidates.
Our package is designed to streamline the process by only providing you qualified applicants and allowing for hiring managers to maintain focus on their primary duties. The Search Engine Optimized (SEO) custom-built job description attracts the ideal candidates on a variety of websites while content marketing campaigns target those candidates that are passively seeking employment.
Job Post Optimization is an excellent option for experienced hiring managers who have the time/desire to sort thru, contact, and screen out a large influx of job applicants, but who don’t necessarily have an expertise in today’s complex high-tech digital world to get that job posting in front of the eyeballs of their preferred talent pool.
- With our Job Post Optimization option, you tap directly into the combination of both of our talented internal Digital Marketing and Technology teams, who for 18 years have advertised tens of thousands of job postings in front of the eyeballs of relevant candidates spanning all modern online portals.
- We’ve successfully put optimized job postings in front of tens of millions of eyeballs, resulting in hundreds of thousands of applications, and many thousands of new hires at hundreds and hundreds of satisfied companies.
- This option allows you to position your job advertisement in front of all the right eyeballs on all the modern tools such as our own heavily traveled jobs related website, Indeed, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, GlassDoor, Google, Facebook, Twitter, and many more.
- You pay only a small premium on top of what you would pay anyway to have your job posted on any of these tools on your own.
- Our package is designed to streamline the process by only providing qualified applicants and allowing for hiring managers to maintain focus on their primary duties.