I was born and raised in York, Pennsylvania. I am a mother to a wonderful 9 year-old boy who will steal my heart and laughs every chance he gets. I began my recruiting/staffing career in the temporary staffing space, and really gravitated towards becoming a professional recruiter, which was the goal by about year 3. In my spare time, I enjoy being outside surrounded by nature reading a good book or curled up on the couch with my son watching our favorite show, The Office. I’d like to think of myself as very spiritually aware, positive and generous, which has guided me here. The environment, culture and growth are some of the many reasons I chose AllSearch.
What motivates you?
- Being a mother! My biggest motivation will always be my son. Next in line is taking great pride in my work that I thoroughly enjoy, which boils down to creating a positive candidate experience, bringing success to the company and the ability to alter someone’s life.
When did you start recruiting?
- I started recruiting when I was 21-years old. I began my career within a staffing/temporary agency and had continued that path on and off for the next 10 years.
What do you do for fun/spend your free time?
- I love spending time with my son/family. I’ve become quite the bookworm so you can usually catch me nose deep in a spiritual/self-help book, and outside if possible.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
- I aspired to be a special education teacher that had a family of 3-4 adopted children.
What famous person would you switch lives with?
- Hands down, Chrissy Teigen. Not only is she successful in her professional career, she is a mother before anything else and well… she’s married to John Legend!